Introducing “Die Seekat”. Translated into English “The Octopus,” South African surfer Jan Lodewyk du Toit got his nickname “die seekat” or “the octopus” from his ability to “stick” to the board no matter the conditions and challenges in the water. He has had this fin on his mind for a long time. He wanted to create a fin with the stability of a traditional D-fin and the drive and release of a raked dolphin fin.
This fin ticks all the boxes for someone who wants to surf classical in a radical way.
-available in 10.5″ only
-available in limited edition coloring as designed by “Die Seekat” aka Jan Jodewyk du Toit.
- Click HERE to browse our catalogue for all the info on our available fin templates.
- SEND us an email using the form below or send us a WhatsApp with your fin order that includes the SHAPE and SIZE.
- We are continually building new fiberglass panels from where our fins are foiled. We will let you know what colors and designs we currently have available. If you would like a different color or design an extra fee will apply to build a panel especially for you.
- A 50% DEPOSIT is required to commence fabrication of your fin/fins. The remaining balance is due on completion, before shipping.
- It can be as fast as 1 day or take up to 2 weeks to foil your fins. It all depends on the availability of our panels.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
Let us know what your location is and we will send you a quote for shipping costs.
MULTIPLE, EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS
Currrencies-ZAR or US$ via Paypal, Stripe, Yoco, EFT and in-person card payments
SEND US A MESSAGE
95 MIMOSA STREET
MON-FRI 8AM TO 4.30PM
WHATSAPP OR CELL: +27(0)71 275 8894
SEND US AN E-MAIL