MIKE MEYER POWER FIN
Legendary South African surfer/shaper Mike Meyer was inspired by Robbie Ponting and Dick Brewer for this Power Fin. It has a wide base with the rest of the fin continuing in that width and straight up. This allows the surfboard to accelerate in the power zone and hold the surfboard in the wave—excellent holding power when needed going through turns. Acceleration comes from the entire area of the fin.
-available in 9.5″ only
- Click HERE to browse our catalogue for all the info on our available fin templates.
- SEND us an email using the form below or send us a WhatsApp with your fin order that includes the SHAPE and SIZE.
- We are continually building new fiberglass panels from where our fins are foiled. We will let you know what colors and designs we currently have available. If you would like a different color or design an extra fee will apply to build a panel especially for you.
- A 50% DEPOSIT is required to commence fabrication of your fin/fins. The remaining balance is due on completion, before shipping.
- It can be as fast as 1 day or take up to 2 weeks to foil your fins. It all depends on the availability of our panels.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
Let us know what your location is and we will send you a quote for shipping costs.
MULTIPLE, EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS
Currrencies-ZAR or US$ via Paypal, Stripe, Yoco, EFT and in-person card payments
SEND US A MESSAGE
95 MIMOSA STREET
MON-FRI 8AM TO 4.30PM
WHATSAPP OR CELL: +27(0)71 275 8894
SEND US AN E-MAIL